What You Will Do
- Own and manage the customer onboarding process from customer commitment stage through to product activation.
- Plan the product integration strategy in order to minimize integration times.
- Motivate customers to act autonomously to ensure successful deployment of their campaigns over e-mail and phone.
- Test and troubleshoot the client’s implementation, providing feedback to the client’s engineering team.
- Work closely with your Solution Engineer colleagues to escalate custom requests or technical issues and follow them up until resolution.
- Work closely with the sales team, supporting the pre-sale process when needed and ensuring the transition from prospect to customer is seamless.
- Keep track of customer interactions in Criteo's integration tools and CRM, providing visibility on the status of your clients' portfolio.
- Discover and analyze gaps in the customer experience that may lead to customer attrition. Work cross-functionally with others to address such gaps.
- Work in a fast-paced innovative environment and be cool under pressure.
- Contribute to the improvements of the product integration methodology.
Who you are:
- You have a passion for problem-solving.
- You take pride in making customers happy and display excellent active listening skills.
- You need to know the basics about client/server communication, what are the leading web coding languages and their differences.
- Any previous experience in B2B Customer Support & Services is preferred.
- You are proactive and display great personal leadership; defining clear next steps for each of your customers and follow up with them.
- You leave no task unattended whatever the difficulty, you seek help pro-actively when needed and learn from every issue solved.
- You are deeply curious and able to build experience through questioning and personal research.
- You are willing to grow your web technology skills by assisting the client’s developer with level 1 technical troubleshooting.