This offer is for a software company in Barcelona. They are a growing company who is looking for a Sales Development Representative (native German speaker) for their team in Barcelona.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will have a key role in the company’s growth by building and executing their outbound dynamic. You will work hand by hand with the sales manager and the inbound marketing officer. You will be responsible for the beginning of the sales cycle of their prospects.
- Researching, contacting and qualifying leads as prospects (cold-calling).
- Help turn these prospects into potential clients along with the Sales Manager
- Build targeted prospecting lists and exploit a variety of channels (email, social media, phone, etc.) to reach out to them.
- Work closely with the sales manager and inbound officer to develop strategic sales approach, account intelligence, relationship maps, and use case opportunities.
- You are passionate about tech and innovation
- You have experience in sales
- You are familiar with sales tools such as LinkedIn, CRM, etc.
- You can understand customer pain points and correlate business opportunities
- You speak native German + English
- You have strong interpersonal skills and proactivity
What we offer:
- Paid internship: 500-800€/month, depending on the experience
- Career opportunities: Fast track to the position of Account Executive
- Work with a dynamic team in Barcelona
Full time 40 Hours / week
Salary / Stipend