Who you are:
- You are an engineering student enrolled in a university, and you are curious, energetic and looking for a big step forward in your career:
So what will be you goal as an Operations Project Support?
- We are looking for an engineering student who is eager to blend in with the team and learn a bit about everything. This position allows you to interact with all areas of the company by:
- 1. Supporting and maintaining the company's IT security system:
- - Setting annual objectives.
- - Tracking compliance requirements, risks and KPIs.
- - Acting as a contact point with consultancy suppliers and ensuring our documentation is complete and useful.
- 2. Participating in R+D processes, which means:
- - Analyzing the products' trajectories.
- - Collecting or creating relevant technical documentation of the software platforms launched to the market.
- - Defining project budgets and identifying key development done by the different members of the team
- 3. Leading specific projects in different areas of the company:
- - Exploring, analyzing and implementing new technological tools and/or providers.
- - Delivering faster and better processes by creating automated tasks.
- - Participating in recruitment processes of both technical and commercial profiles.
- - Defining company policies (with HR) and training the team.
We are looking for someone who:
- Is eager to learn and work closely with C-level executives.
- Speaks English at advanced level. Spanish knowledge is highly valued.
- Knows how to plan their workload without anyone spelling it out for them.
- Is comfortable working on their own.
- Has a technical approach to problem-solving.
- Intern's university can sign an Internship Agreement and the student can do a long-term internship (at least 6 months, full-time will be a plus) and full-time preferred.
You will really impress us if you have:
- Basic (or more) programming experience.
- Knowledge of data protection and information security.
What do we offer in exchange?
- You will be joining a fast moving and progressive company that prides itself on being at the forefront of software development within the airline industry.
- Our team members come from across the globe and across different industries: your background is not as important as your outlook or your capability.
- An office in the heart of Barcelona (Urquinaona) with great views of the city!
- The possibility to really see an impact and to see how your work affects the end result.
- You will never be bored!