- Do you have a knack for analysing data and creating Market Research reports? Are you eager to contribute to providing the best Market Research experience possible for brands? If so, then please read on.
- The Market Research Internship combines several exciting aspects. You will get to know the food and beverage industry deeply, handle data sets and really get behind in the numbers, providing brands with the opportunity to improve their products.
- Today they operate in 5 different European markets, Germany being one of them, and we want you to join us in developing and further strengthening our partnerships with big and small Food & Beverage brands in the German market.
- You will gain expertise and insights in the industry, while working alongside a fun spirited and dedicated team.
- Directly contribute to customer and brand satisfaction through various Market Research tasks.
- Conduct a full-cycle of Market Research activities for both local and international brands. This means crafting research studies, including quantitative and qualitative approaches, consulting brands on questions for surveys, analyzing data using Business Intelligence software and preparing final presentations for brands.
- Contribute to the newsletter by providing trend analysis.
- Give occasional support to Customer Service during peak days.
- You speak German at a native level and a fully professional level of English.
- You are able to provide an Internship Agreement for at least 6 months, longer is a plus.
- You are confident using Microsoft Office (PPT and Excel).
- You’re able to multi-task and work independently and to tight deadlines.
- You’re a self-starter: we don’t expect you to know everything straight away but value your ability to learn.
- You have excellent attention to detail.
- You are business savvy. Previous experience in communication/ marketing is a big plus.
- You have studied either Market Research, Marketing and Strategy, Economics or Psychology.
You will enjoy:
- The most important thing we offer is the professional challenge coupled with our engaging company culture. We are dedicated, perseverant and friendly, and everyone is highly valued in our team. We stand out from the rest by offering an innovative and exciting product within the fields of both Food & Beverage as well as Marketing. A match made in heaven.
We also offer:
- Flexibility in schedule
- 1 day of holiday a month + ½ a day off on your birthday
- Company yoga on a weekly basis
- Fresh fruit, tea and coffee
- Unlimited snacks
- Social events such as our rooftop BBQ’s and seasonal parties
- Fantastic colleagues from all over the world