Immersive Sound Design Engineer Internship
Tasks and ResponsibilitiesThe people joining the team will be involved in R&D tasks and the production of internal projects as well as those for our clients among which we count with top brands in several markets, agencies and social entities. The new-comers will always be mentored and counting with the support of one specialist in the technology that person is specialized in, as well as the Head of the Department and the other members of the team.
- Currently studying a bachelors
- Knowledge about some of the technologies we work with (VR, AR, MR, AI, 360, 180, advanced audio...)
- Good communication and team-work skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Advanced knowledge in Ambisonics and stereo sound design from both the recording and post-production standpoints
- Advanced knowledge in ProTools, Audition and/or Reaper
- Advanced knowledge in plugins for sound design such as FB360, AudioEase, Harpex, Gaudio, Era-N, Waves NX...
What we will provide
- A full time paid placement of 350€ per month
- The opportunity to live in Barcelona
- The opportunity to work directly wiht experienced professionals and receive pesonal feedback on projects
- Mentoring, training and the opportunity to develop specialised skills