- - Recruiting
- - Taking care of the team
- - Organising special events
- - Administrative tasks (dealing with contracts & forms, data management)
- - The working days are from Monday to Sunday, with two days off per week that are not necessarily consecutive, for a total of 40 working hours per week.
- - You will earn 2 holidays per month which you can use after your first week of training but can't use them to finish your internship earlier.
- - You will get paid 300 Euros per month.
- - They ask for a minimum of three months to do the internship.