Tasks and responsibilities:
- As the Video Edition Intern, you will have an active role in providing the best in class customer experience by:
- - Support Presales in the creation of innovative animated video content aimed at specific customers to help them visualize how we will help them be a leader in their industry.
- - Support video production (videography, graphics, music) and editing activities using industry standard applications.
- - Film using HD cameras in both studio and on-site environments
- - Use a virtual studio and set skills including lighting and audio
- - Assist in the design and development of layouts for sales and marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- - Have learning opportunities of the job, for example, learning about video content and how design works
Education & Skills:
- Pursuing Bachelor’s or Master's degree in Media, Visual Communications, Video Production, Film Production or similar program - internship agreement with university needed.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud (Premiere, After Effects)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including PowerPoint, Word and Outlook)
- Exceptional communication skills and presentation skills in English
- Excellent people management skills to collaborate with colleagues and cross-functional teams
- A self-starter with an ability to excel in a dynamic, ever-changing environment
- Time Management and Commitment to respect dead-lines
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Proven experience delivering concepts, videos, personas, user journeys, storyboards, user flows, wireframes, prototypes, etc.
- Please provide a portfolio of examples of work.