Your daily tasks will involve maintaining our social media presence across all digital channels, working with Google Analytics, working with different ads platforms such as Facebook, Google Adwords, video and photo editing, preparing offline material, researching and writing material for the websites such as blog posts and many more.
- Passion for the digital world
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communication or any other related studies.
- Can work both independently and under supervision.
- Fluency in English, Spanish is nice to have but not a must.
- Creative, self-driven, responsible and detail oriented.
- Have at least a basic understanding of HTML and Photoshop or any other graphic program.
- Having your own blog is a plus