- The company is a Barcelona-based startup and one of the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Hispanic America and Africa. With food at the core of the business, they deliver any product within your city at any time of day. They currently deliver over +40M annual orders and operate in 26 countries, and in 248 cities.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- - Assist on execution of the company’s Comms & PR strategy
- - Support multiple day to day communications task & initiatives
- - Work on a daily basis with the Spanish & Portuguese PR agencies to create and curate engaging content and lead press releases management
- - Coordinate the creation & execution of a detailed yearly calendar with key campaigns & events based on the company business & comms objectives
- - Analyze KPIs and measure the success of the campaigns.
- - Work closely with Legal & Public Affairs teams to understand business moves and changes to have a constant creation of stories that can engage media
- - Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Public Relations, Journalism, Marketing or related fields
- - Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- - Demonstrable analytical thinking and attention to detail
- - Excellent project management skills and self-starter that can deliver results
- - An execution mindset with an ability to take an idea and run with it
- - Outstanding organizational and time management skills