Work closely to support the CEO and the Head of Administration & HR and help Sales team with market research. During your time as Administrative Intern, you will gain insights to what it means to manage and create a dynamic and high-paced company, and gain relevant experience and tools for your future career.
- Student pursuing Bachelor's degree in Business Administration
- Advanced level of English, both verbal and written
- Spanish is an advantage *not required
- Strong organizational skills
- Be self-motivated, have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, exercising sound judgment, tact, diplomacy, integrity and professionalism at all times
- Anticipate and remove administrative roadblocks
- Achieve results with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Full proficiency with Microsoft Office, experience with Google Drive is an advantage.